How To Contact Tudor Rose Antiques & Interiors
We are one of the largest antique shops in Petworth (recently voted Best Antiques Town in UK) offering English, French and Continental antiques, covering the whole spectrum from fine furniture to country and decorative antiques. A treasure trove for presents, antique investments and personal indulgence! Contact us or better still visit our antique shop here in Petworth.
Tudor Rose Antiques & Interiors
East Street, Petworth, West Sussex, ENGLAND. GU28 OAB
Opening Times:Monday - Saturday 10 to 5.15
Bank Holidays 11 - 4.15
Telephone: 01798 343621 (or +44 1798 343621 if phoning from outside UK)
OR 07980 927331 (From UK)
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you
provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to cease to continue to be a client.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all clients are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our communications and transactions with you.
THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
When you buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
· verify your identity for security purposes
· sell products to you
· provide you with our services
· provide you with suggestions on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our company
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. INFORMATION WE PROCESS WITH YOUR CONSENT
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail or SMS to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website..
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be
reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at firstname.lastname@example.org However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our company or our services further